Merged Job Pages

Hi Everyone!

We have noticed that it can sometimes be difficult to find a Job that you are looking for in InsightConnect, so we have been working over the past few weeks to make this easier!

You may have seen some previous posts discussing additional filtering capabilities - Job Start Time Filtering, Updates to Job Assignment, and Job Pages Filtering.

In addition to those, we are happy to announce that we have also merged our previous 4 Job tabs into a single page. Now you will have a single view into your Running, Decision Required , Finished, and Failed Jobs and on top of that you can easily filter to see any combination of those jobs that you choose.

Give it a try and let us know what you think!

3 Likes

One thing I noticed (and this might just be me), is if I set a filter (Like Failed) and I click on a Job to look at it, when I click the back < button my filter gets reset.
I don’t have a Decision Required yet, but if I needed to work through a few of these that could get annoying.

Aside from that I like the single pane view, makes it a lot easier when I’m looking for a job and I don’t know the state!

3 Likes

Ahh you are right. We are going to look at being able to persist the filters to be able to help with that!

2 Likes

Another thing my Team brought up (and this might not be as big of an issue with persistence) but they said when you are looking only for one type, i.e. Decision Required, it is kind of annoying to have to deselect three others to get it. We talked about what we would like to see as an alternative, but couldn’t pinpoint something obvious and would be interested in what some options might be.

1 Like

For those following along, this week we did add some filter persistence capabilities on the Job Manager page. Thanks for the feedback!

2 Likes