Wanted to Query the database to list all remediated vulnerabilities and time it took to remediate

I Wanted to Query the database to list all remediated vulnerabilities and time it took to remediate from discovery date for a specified time frame for example last 90 Days.

1 Like

Currently there’s no way to do this through the console reports however there are some tables in the Data Warehouse that make it possible if you have that set up. Unfortunately if you do not already have a data warehouse setup then when you run those queries you can only go as far back as when you first set up the warehouse. Also this would be dependent on setting up daily exports to the data warehouse.

We are setting up a data warehouse. Hopefully it will be up and running next few days. any guidance on how to write this query is appreciated.

We actually have an example query in the public repo that might help:

1 Like

When I try to validate this query in the SQL report, I get this error:

Error: relation “fact_asset_vulnerability_finding_date” does not exist
Character: 252

My issue might be with not having a data warehouse and trying to run this on my R7 Security Console reporting module. The data warehouse options never came up with our implementation and R7 professional services. I’ll inquire with support.

1 Like