TAP Plugin 'Get Clicks' Action Fails

Just some feedback on the TAP plugin additions, Get Clicks action. Every time I leave the field blank it errs out …err != nil … I figured since it said “if threat status is blank then active and cleared are used” I could leave it blank. Maybe I am reading it wrong.

Connect: Connecting…
(‘action input JSON was invalid’, <ValidationError: “’’ is not one of [‘active’, ‘cleared’, ‘falsePositive’]”>)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/insightconnect_plugin_runtime-4.2.0-py3.8.egg/insightconnect_plugin_runtime/plugin.py”, line 435, in start_step
step.input.validate(params)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/insightconnect_plugin_runtime-4.2.0-py3.8.egg/insightconnect_plugin_runtime/variables.py”, line 22, in validate
validate(parameters, self.schema)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/jsonschema-3.2.0-py3.8.egg/jsonschema/validators.py”, line 934, in validate
raise error
jsonschema.exceptions.ValidationError: ‘’ is not one of [‘active’, ‘cleared’, ‘falsePositive’]

Failed validating ‘enum’ in schema[‘properties’][‘threat_status’]:
{‘description’: 'The threat statuses which will be returned in the ’
'data. If no value is specified, active and cleared ’
‘threats are returned’,
‘enum’: [‘active’, ‘cleared’, ‘falsePositive’],
‘order’: 4,
‘title’: ‘Threat Status’,
‘type’: ‘string’}

On instance[‘threat_status’]:
‘’

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/insightconnect_plugin_runtime-4.2.0-py3.8.egg/insightconnect_plugin_runtime/plugin.py”, line 326, in handle_step
output = self.start_step(
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/insightconnect_plugin_runtime-4.2.0-py3.8.egg/insightconnect_plugin_runtime/plugin.py”, line 445, in start_step
raise ClientException("{} input JSON was invalid".format(step_key), e)
insightconnect_plugin_runtime.exceptions.ClientException: (‘action input JSON was invalid’, <ValidationError: “’’ is not one of [‘active’, ‘cleared’, ‘falsePositive’]”>)

That’s a bug. The validator isn’t allowing “blank” as a valid value there, thus it fails before it gets to the actual plugin code.

We’ll see what we can do with it.

Thanks for the feedback!