Service-Now integration with Insight VM ( not SIR module)

I know there are few discussion that happened on this topic earlier, but I did not see any resolution. has anyone successfully implemented ServiceNow integration with InsightVM? I have completed the configuration and was successfully able to create incident ticket in ServiceNow, but anytime the ticket status changes, say from Active to HOLD or to Resolve, Rapid 7 closes the existing ticket in Remediation project and then creates a new incident ticket. Now I have 3 tickets for same vulnerabilities. Comment I see in the new ticket is:
Created ticket because previous ticket INC15539911 (050d5d5c4704bdfssffs14175cf848436d4358) had a done mapped status of AWAITING_VERIFICATION via status of 6. Please adjust mappings if this was not the case.

Created ticket because previous ticket INC15533912 (766179cc8704b954dfsadfc6ccaec0ebb3556) had a done mapped status of WILL_NOT_FIX via status of 8. Please adjust mappings if this was not the case.

Created ticket because previous ticket INC15539911 (050d5d5c4704bdfssffs14175cf848436d4358) had a done mapped status of AWAITING_VERIFICATION via status of 6. Please adjust mappings if this was not the case.

Mapping that I have is:
Remediation Solution Status -->SNOW status
Awaiting Verification → Resolved
Will Not Fix —> On Hold

Any insight on how to fix this is greatly appreciated.

Depending on your version of ServiceNow the integration may not be supported. We ran into this issue in that the latest version of ServiceNow the integration supports is Tokyo. CSM states they are working to have support for later versions by end of year. Not sure if this is related to what you are experiencing but it is possible.

Thank You. We don’t have the option of choosing the version since this is part of Insight Platform which is hosted by Rapid 7. ServiceNow is inbuilt in Insight Platform (IP) and we have paired it with Insight VM. Will Not Fix is the one that is causing the issue. So we are planning to use a separate state so we can map it with Will Not FIX.
Hopefully Rapid7 can make ‘will not fix’ mapping optional so customer don’t have to go through the PI planning and change management process just to map it.