SalesForce SSO Error

Hi,

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this, I’m a bit stuck…

I’m trying to raise a support ticket but whenever I try to open the Customer Portal I get a SalesForce SSO error (below). I can’t raise this as a ticket because I can’t login to raise a ticket, I’ve tried e-mailing but get an automated message back saying to raise a ticket…any ideas on next steps?

“We can’t log you in because of an issue with single sign-on. Contact your Salesforce admin for help.”

Hey @jbruce, sorry you’re getting the SSO error. We’ve reached out to our team internally to see how we can resolve this for you. We’ll keep in touch with any updates in the meantime.

1 Like

I am also facing the same issue.

I would look at your platform and find the designated contact for your CSM and send them an email.

While on the platform “My Account” tab go to the icon on the left that looks like the little cardboard box. That tab should have a CSM and an AE listed for you. The CSM can work with you to ensure this all gets sorted.

i am facing the same issue, it’s been week and havent got any response from rapid7 team. Not a professional behaviour.