Nexpose stuck at 79% Loading Policies

The Security Console is initializing, please wait…
Security Console Startup Progress
4/19/2021, 8:02:01 PM : 79% : Loading policies…

This is what i get, nothing happening after this.
Been like this for hours now.

What is the problem?

Does this has something to do with this problem?

2021-04-19T18:55:56 [INFO] [Thread: Security Console] The rule xccdf_gov.nist_rule_user_setting_OCIL-Screen_Saver_timeout contains 1 unsupported checks.
2021-04-19T18:55:56 [INFO] [Thread: Security Console] The rule xccdf_gov.nist_rule_user_setting_OCIL-Turn_off_Help_Ratings contains 1 unsupported checks.
2021-04-19T18:55:56 [INFO] [Thread: Security Console] The rule xccdf_gov.nist_rule_user_setting_OCIL-Do_not_preserve_zone_information_in_file_attachments contains 1 unsupported checks.
2021-04-19T18:55:56 [INFO] [Thread: Security Console] The rule xccdf_gov.nist_rule_user_setting_OCIL-Hide_mechanisms_to_remove_zone_information contains 1 unsupported checks.
2021-04-19T18:55:56 [INFO] [Thread: Security Console] The rule xccdf_gov.nist_rule_user_setting_OCIL-Notify_antivirus_programs_when_opening_attachments contains 1 unsupported checks.
2021-04-19T18:55:56 [INFO] [Thread: Security Console] The rule xccdf_gov.nist_rule_user_setting_OCIL-Prevent_users_from_sharing_files_within_their_profile contains 1 unsupported checks.
2021-04-19T18:56:01 [INFO] [Thread: Security Console] The rule xccdf_gov.nist_rule_user_setting_OCIL-Disable_AutoComplete_for_forms contains 1 unsupported checks.
2021-04-19T18:56:01 [INFO] [Thread: Security Console] The rule xccdf_gov.nist_rule_user_setting_OCIL-Disable_external_branding_of_Internet_Explorer contains 1 unsupported checks.
2021-04-19T18:56:01 [INFO] [Thread: Security Console] The rule xccdf_gov.nist_rule_user_setting_OCIL-Turn_on_the_auto-complete_feature_for_user_names_and_passwords_on_forms contains 1 unsupported checks.
2021-04-19T18:56:01 [INFO] [Thread: Security Console] The rule xccdf_gov.nist_rule_user_setting_OCIL-Turn_off_page_transitions contains 1 unsupported checks.

Is it still loading. Its basically front-loading all of the Vulnerability Content and Policy Content into memory during this phase. Depending on a few factors, but mainly hardware and size of the deployment, this can take some time to get through, generally not hours though. If it is still not up, I highly recommend putting in a support case so support can help better understand based on the logs exactly why this is happening.

This log i posted is when i run “sh /opt/rapid7/nexpose/nsc/nsc.sh”
I have reinstalled everything twice, both time i get in the the console and successfully login but when i start it up again this happen
Second time i was reinstalled everything freeze when i got in to the console and after i get this 79% loading stuck.

I am having the same issue. Sometimes it gets stuck at 24% and sometimes it gets stuck at 79%.
It is like that for hours and even after refreshing or reinstalling no change is there.
Can I get some advice on what needs to be done as I am unable to create my demo environment due to this.
Thanks

The console can take longer to start up depending on the size of the DB, but that said, it shouldn’t hang indefinitely like what you’re seeing.

For cases like this, we generally recommend creating a support ticket. Our support team can delve into your environment moreso than we can here on the forum and see what’s happening based on info from your logs.

https://r7support.force.com/