Nexpose Maintance mode

Hello world!

I installed nexpose yesterday. And when I start the server, still in maintance mode. So I initialize the console with the option sudo sh nsc.sh and return me the next error:

14:07:14,340 |-ERROR in ch.qos.logback.core.joran.action.AppenderRefAction - Could not find an appender named [le-nsc]. Did you define it below instead of above in the configuration file?

14:07:14,340 |-ERROR in ch.qos.logback.core.joran.action.AppenderRefAction - See http://logback.qos.ch/codes.html#appender_order for more details.

14:07:15,857 |-ERROR in ch.qos.logback.core.joran.action.AppenderRefAction - Could not find an appender named [le-access]. Did you define it below instead of above in the configuration file?
2022-05-24T14:07:15 [INFO] Logging initialized. [Name = default] [Level = INFO, WARN, ERROR] [Timezone = Europe/Madrid (Central European Time, GMT02:00)]
2022-05-24T14:07:15 [INFO] Logging initialized. [Name = update] [Level = INFO, WARN, ERROR] [Timezone = Europe/Madrid (Central European Time, GMT02:00)]

Anyone knows how can I solve this situation?

Thanks