NEW: Technology Stack Wizard is available in the Extension Library!

Introducing, the Technology Stack Wizard! :magic_wand:

You can now tell us the third party technologies that you use and use cases that you are interested in automating!

The Wizard is available on the Extension Library from today (7th July) and on Discover page in InsightConnect in a few days time.

chrome-capture-2022-6-6 (5)

Recommendations for extensions based on your selected technologies will be available in the Discover page in InsightConnect very soon!

3 Likes

This is great! Anything which improves visibility/discoverability of extensions is a win in my book.

The list of “other tools” is quite long - could it be sorted alphabetically?

1 Like

That is great feedback Adam. For the “other tools” section there is a search bar where you can type the name of the solution. Hopefully that makes it easier to find the solution you are looking for.
Screen Shot 2022-07-08 at 9.09.13 AM

1 Like

Thanks @darrick_hall1. I was browsing through the whole list to see what might be useful in our context now or in the future, so I wasn’t using the search function to look for specific things. To me it felt a bit less smooth than reading an alphabetic list (e.g. seeing entries starting with “Sentinel” at #133, #153 and #284 in the list).

This is a really minor bit of feedback - the main thing I want to say about this tool is that it’s a great initiative and I like it a lot! :slight_smile:

2 Likes