New Compliance Dashboards!

We now have 3 new dashboards for CIS controls:

• Our new dashboards cover:

• CIS Control 5: Account Management

• CIS Control 9: Email and Web Browser Protections

• CIS Control 10: Malware Defenses

• The [CIS Critical Security Controls] (CIS Critical Security Controls) is a recommended set of actions for cyber defense that provide specific and actionable ways to thwart the most pervasive attacks.

• CIS is one of the most common security frameworks our customers consider.

7 Likes

@SDavis these are actually really nice!

1 Like

@pete_jacob I’ll pass along the feedback to the individuals who created these compliance dashboards!

yeah the Account Management is going to be a real “go 2”

1 Like

This is very nice. The Account Management and Malware dashboards have data for my org.

We do not use O365, so the Email and Web filtering dashboards are empty. We use Gmail and Fortigate firewalls for web filtering. How do we get these data sources to report in this dashboard?

1 Like

@travis_farrell,

Sorry for the delay in this, so depending on what the keywords are showing for your Gmail and fortigate firewalls, I could help adjust the queries for you so that they show data.

The O365 dashboards go after DLP settings in O365, do your Gmail have anything similar turned on and logging in those logs?

The Malware goes after the virus log set, but if your fortigate is using an advanced malware module, that can be adjusted as well on the dashboard cards. If you are able to, post some example logs (scrubbed of course) and I would be happy to help offer some adjustment advice! Let me know.

These are great, hopefully more to come!

1 Like

Glad to hear you’re enjoying these Aaron! Are there any other dashboards or frameworks that you’d like to see us add to InsightIDR?