Netmiko Plugin - Keep getting this exception:

‘str’ object has no attribute ‘get’
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/komand-1.0.1-py3.6.egg/komand/plugin.py”, line 307, in handle_step
output = self.start_step(input_message[‘body’], ‘action’, logger, log_stream, is_test, is_debug)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/komand-1.0.1-py3.6.egg/komand/plugin.py”, line 348, in start_step
connection = self.connection_cache.get(message_body[‘connection’], logger)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/komand-1.0.1-py3.6.egg/komand/connection.py”, line 43, in get
conn.connect(parameters)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/netmiko_rapid7_plugin-1.0.1-py3.6.egg/komand_netmiko/connection/connection.py”, line 59, in connect
self.client(params.get(‘host’))
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/netmiko_rapid7_plugin-1.0.1-py3.6.egg/komand_netmiko/connection/connection.py”, line 52, in client
return self.connect_key(self.parameters)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/netmiko_rapid7_plugin-1.0.1-py3.6.egg/komand_netmiko/connection/connection.py”, line 20, in connect_key
fb = f.get(‘content’)
AttributeError: ‘str’ object has no attribute ‘get’

Hi Kyle, thanks for the feedback. I’m pretty sure this is a bug on our end. I’m not that familiar with that plugin so I’m going to ask around internally and see if I can get some help on this.

I apologize for the inconvenience, and we’ll try to get back to you ASAP.

1 Like