InsightVM database corruption

Hi there,

I am currently working with an issue related to InsightVM database corruption, and it is impacting our ability to scan our assets.
I worked with few solutions with the support but nothing seem to fix the problem. The scans are stuck in the “integrating” state that never finishes and causes very high cpu usage on console.

I wanted to ask if anyone have guidance on how to nuke the postgres database and start from scratch as that is the only possible last resort I can think of. It’s just a normal postgres database so there has to be a mechanism to reset it to empty.

Also, if that isn’t possible, then any guidance on how to uninstall nsc and start all over again without any problems would be really helpful.

Thanks,
Fatema

We are facing similar issues with the database. error - No new data can be retrieved. The session may have expired. Please log on again.Loading Completed Asset Data. If this is the first time viewing historical Completed Asset Data, this may take longer than usual.

Did you ever have any success in resolving this issue? We’ve recently experienced the same issue. We restarted the nexposeconsole.service which has helped, but I’m concerned the issue may reappear.