Extension Library contributions are now OPEN!

That’s right! Today we have launched our Extension Library contribution experience to enable folks to share their very own creations with the community. Check it out!

The initial contribution experience allows you to build and submit your own InsightConnect workflows to share with the community. If your workflow is published to the Extension Library, I hear there are some shiny new badges you can earn (including one that’s :sparkles: limited edition :sparkles:).

We plan to open contributions to many more types of extensions across all of our products in the near future, including:

• Integrations
  • InsightConnect Plugins
  • InsightIDR Event Sources

And more! Keep an eye out as our Extension Library continues to grow. :eyes:

For more information on the contribution process and to learn how you can become a contributor, check out our documentation here! If you have any questions or would like to further chat with our team about contributions, feel free to post here or reach out to us at contribute@rapid7.com.

Happy contributing!

friendsExcited

6 Likes

Total game changer! I can attest that there is tremendous InsightConnect workflow building creativity out there in our customer and partner base. Let the sharing begin and say hello to the upcoming growth of the Rapid7 Appstore! I wonder if there is an “App for that”…as in workflow.