Export ALL IPs/hosts from a scan (including dead)

I think the title sums it up :slight_smile:

I am looking for a method to pull ALL IPs/hosts from a scan (including dead/unreachable).

I am not looking for much more beside that, just a report showing ALL IPs/hosts were in fact scanned regardless of status.

Thank you.

Thats not available via a report, but you can get the info you need by downloading the scan logs. If you are scanning by range, it will show the attempts to connect to all ip’s in the range and the responses it receives.

Thanks Trevor, I noticed that as well, however I was hoping for a better/easier format. I can see the ‘dead’ nodes in the log - but exporting looks challenging. I’d like to get it into CSV format.

Hey a little late to this party but no specific report would accomplish this for you per se.

The only way to get this would be to do an SQL report that essentially queries the site defined scope (assuming it’s defined by IP) and then do another query for the scan itself and list all the assets from there. Then you would need to join them together. This would give you 1 line per asset for every asset that was scanned and then 1 line with the defined range.

Now if you really wanted to be crafty you could create a temporary table built off of the initial scope and create a single column with every IP having its own row then do a left join with scan table and coalesce all the empty cells with “not/scanned” or something