Error when creating a automated action

The following error shows up when creating an automated action in InsightVM: An error was encountered during a request to the Trigger Registration API service.

@pragnesh_panchal What automated action are you attempting to set up? Can you provide us a bit more detail about what you are trying to configure so we can see if this is something we can help with or if it is better answered by support? Thanks!

I wanted to setup a notification where the vulnerability is greater than 899 it would trigger an email notification to me. But I am getting the following error “An error was encountered during a request to the Trigger Registration API service.”. It seems like the server is giving me 500 error when I check the browser console logs.

Regards,
Pragnesh P.

@pragnesh_panchal It looks like one of our Support Engineers has received a ticket for this and will be following up with you to dig into this further. Since you are receiving an error for a product feature it is best handled by our Support team so they can quickly get you moving past this. Thanks for reaching out!

Thank you!