Error install agent in Suse Linux 12 SP3

I´m with error for install agent in server linux Suse 12.
This message.

Failed to extract the connectivity test. [ERROR]

Hi @rodrigo_ferrari , this is typically because the package you are attempting to use is corrupted or the download was incomplete.

If you are using the direct s3 link to wget or curl down the .sh script, you can run an md5 check to ensure it matches.

wget https://s3.amazonaws.com/com.rapid7.razor.public/endpoint/agent/latest/linux/x86_64/agent_control_latest.sh

md5sum agent_control_latest.sh

the latest installer md5 is 7e7f5a52c57527546fbe9a22b8979998

David

Hi David,

The download went straight through the website, we tested it on other servers and it installed successfully. Even on servers with Suse 15, so I believe it’s not a corrupted file problem.
Thank you very much for your attention.

Best Regards

Copying the file across from one machine to another could cause this issue, have you confirmed the md5 matches?

David

I will confirm this with team

@david_smith

My infrastructure team analyzed it and the hash is the same on the servers where the files were copied.

Best Regards

@rodrigo_ferrari can you raise a support case for this so we can take a closer look?

I will open a ticket.

Thanks

@david_smith Case 01878128

Thanks for opening the case, it seems we got to the root of the issue, which is that this machine is AIX based, whilst we only support x86_64 Supported Operating Systems | Insight Agent Documentation

Admitted it would be nice if the error stated something to this effect as its quite confusing.

Screen Shot 2022-04-01 at 3.40.27 PM