Delete Plugins in Insight Connect?

Can’t find a way to delete old plugins (I created a custom one, uploaded it, then changed the “Company” field, now I have 2x copies of the same plugin)

This is a known thing, I’ve heard that they want to add the ability to remove plugins, but I’m not sure where it is slated

There’s not a great way to do this currently, but we are looking into implementing something for hiding/deleting plugins. It’s a little more complex because of how we do plugin versions and installation, but we do want to add this as an option.

1 Like

Hi! Is this still slated to be a thing? I currently do not see an option in my console to remove/hide plugins. Thanks!

Hello,

Is it up to me or is this still a thing :open_mouth:

This is not yet a feature within the product that you can leverage today. Hopefully it will get prioritized in the future, but I do not have any insight into if or when this will happen. I do apologize for the inconvenience that this causes.

Thanks @darrick_hall1, any dirty tricks that we can use in the meantime?

Apologies, I am not aware of any capability available. I have shared your feedback with our engineering team. You could also log into the product and click the feedback button to create an official enhancement request to the product. That doesn’t guarantee any change will be made, but it is another avenue to make your request visible to more internal team members. In the meantime if an update to this becomes available I will update this thread.