Dashboards And Reports

Hello,
I’m creating some custom dashboards. And I was wondering if someone could help me with the following:

• Is it possible to change the name of the table columns? By default they come with the name “Group” or “Value”. I’ve tried several ways and searched the documentation and couldn’t change the name.

• I want to create Dashboards only with information about users that are part of the “Domain Admin” group.
    In the “Users and Accounts” tab I already checked the accounts that are “Admin Accounts” but when I create the query in the “Log Search” or when I create a Dashboard I can’t locate the users that are “Admin Accounts” and their actions.

Thank you.

Hey @paulo_silva,

In response to your questions:

1. As of now you cannot modify the column headers “Group” and “value”, those are default and unable to be changed.

2. The group membership information comes from your LDAP event source and is not available in log search at this time. The Dashboards can only pull the info from logs available in your Log Search log sets.

Hey @SDavis ,

Thank you for your help.

1 Like

Not a problem! Let us know if you have any additional questions, feedback, concerns, etc.

Update:
The dashboard card now supports defining a Series Name. Whatever you enter for the series name will replace the right-hand column’s “Value” tag.