Critical error during initialization:null

Hello world! I installed nexpose . And when I start the server, still in maintance mode and return me the following message: “Critical error during initialization”. So I initialize the console with the option sudo sh nsc.sh and return me the next errors:

14:07:14,340 |-ERROR in ch.qos.logback.core.joran.action.AppenderRefAction - Could not find an appender named [le-nsc]. Did you define it below instead of above in the configuration file?  

14:07:14,340 |-ERROR in ch.qos.logback.core.joran.action.AppenderRefAction - See http://logback.qos.ch/codes.html#appender_order for more details.  14:07:15,857 |-ERROR in ch.qos.logback.core.joran.action.AppenderRefAction - Could not find an appender named [le-access]. Did you define it below instead of above in the configuration file? 

2022-05-24T14:07:15 [INFO] Logging initialized. [Name = default] [Level = INFO, WARN, ERROR] [Timezone = Europe/Madrid (Central European Time, GMT02:00)] 

2022-05-24T14:07:15 [INFO] Logging initialized. [Name = update] [Level = INFO, WARN, ERROR] [Timezone = Europe/Madrid (Central European Time, GMT02:00)]  Anyone knows how can I solve this situation?

Some of them, are Java error. So it is probably this had to do with uninstalled required packages. Does anyone knows how can I solve this situation?

Thanks!

Hey Grivas!

Thanks for reaching out! This is actually a severity 1 issue for the insightVM security console. If you can’t use the product, you’ll need to reach out to make a case with rapid7 support. Someone within 2 hours should reach out. If you’re not sure how to do this, feel free to reach out to the CSM as this shouldn’t be a problem you have to attack alone!

Anyways, I reaaaaaaly, recommend you reach out so you can have a team behind yah!

Please let me know if you have q’s about this!

Thanks sr!

I have few doubts. First: If I request for help on rapid7 support, How would it be the dynamic? I mean there will be a Person whom constantly are providing me instruction? Second: What is CSM? Is that a kind of forum or something?

Typically we feed instructions via a case system, but for severity 1 issues / if the case calls for it, we’ll typically send an invite to a meeting via a chat application (Edit: “Teleconference Application”). Also your CSM (Customer Success Manager) is similar to an account representative. If you’re an insightVM customer, you’ll have a CSM to assist in situations like this, and to help ensure you’re getting the most out of your product!

You’ll want to talk to your account rep if unsure. They may be the best place to start!

Edit: And by Chat Application, I mean “Teleconference Application”