This video shows you what a “Baby workflow” is and some of the benefits of it!
When should I use this?
Whenever testing workflows under any aspect, creating baby workflows is an excellent way to:
- Test all functionality aspects of your plugin
- Validate plugin permissions
- Learn about the data-requirement of existing resources within a vendor’s application
- See a live example of what the data would look like
- Test an arbitrary data sample in a plugin (Throwing everything and the kitchen sink at the plugin to see how it fares)
- Grow your baby workflow into an adult workflow and eventually into an application that can handle 99.9999999% of scenarios without issue!
More to come soon.