AbnormalSecurity plugin issue!

Hey AbnormalSecurity, your plugin is having an issue. I am getting error on bother 1.2 and 1.3 version when using actions except “get_threats” where i was able to retrieve last 100 threats. All actions are not working, insightconnect is complaining about your plugin.
Have you all reviewed if your plug is still working recently?

Here’s one of the error when retrieving threat_details ( i changed the email address for security reason). Based on the error your plugin needs to be fixed!

Connect: Connecting…
rapid7/Abnormal Security:1.3.0. Step name: get_threat_details
[‘sampleuesr@company.com’] is not of type ‘string’

Hello @adelima.

For the step Get_Threat_Details are you trying to provide an email address? That step requires a UUID not an email address.

Screenshot 2023-05-12 at 2.18.48 PM

no. threat id is correct the error is when the plugin retrieves the information.

I tested in our environment and everything seems to work fine. I attached a workflow that you can import into your environment and test. Everything seems to be working, if you want to give it a try and let me know that would be awesome. You will need to change the file extension type from .pdf to .icon. I modified it so that I can attach it. If that doesn’t work I am happy to hop on a zoom session to look at it with you.
Test Abnormal Security.pdf (32.7 KB)