Zendesk plugin error using Tag and Collaborator ID fields

I am using the Zendesk plugin to first search for a ticket and pull information that is in the ticket already. The Tag fields and Collaborator ID fields hold multiple values. But when I try to use these values in later step even trying to feed them back into a Zendesk update step I get an error saying that they are not arrays.

To get around this I had to create a python step using my own API call and pull these two items out of the response and create my own variables to be able work with them correctly.

(‘action input JSON was invalid’, <ValidationError: “’[1111111111,222222222]’ is not of type ‘array’”>)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/local/site-packages/komand-1.0.1-py3.5.egg/komand/plugin.py”, line 271, in start_step
step.input.validate(params)
File “/usr/local/site-packages/komand-1.0.1-py3.5.egg/komand/variables.py”, line 22, in validate
validate(parameters, self.schema)
File “/usr/local/site-packages/jsonschema-2.3.0-py3.5.egg/jsonschema/validators.py”, line 432, in validate
cls(schema, *args, **kwargs).validate(instance)
File “/usr/local/site-packages/jsonschema-2.3.0-py3.5.egg/jsonschema/validators.py”, line 117, in validate
raise error
jsonschema.exceptions.ValidationError: ‘[1111111111,222222222]’ is not of type ‘array’

Failed validating ‘type’ in schema[‘properties’][‘collaborator_ids’]:
{‘description’: ‘List of collaborator IDs’,
‘items’: {‘type’: ‘string’},
‘order’: 5,
‘title’: ‘Collaborator IDs’,
‘type’: ‘array’}

On instance[‘collaborator_ids’]:
‘[1111111111,222222222]’

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Interesting.

I believe the problem here is

[1111111111,222222222]

is of type []int. Zen desk update is expecting []string

I’m pretty sure that’s a bug on our side. I’ll get this to our internal team and we’ll get a fix in.

Thanks, I get this same kind of error when I try access the tags array which seem to be strings.

(‘action input JSON was invalid’, <ValidationError: ‘[“ad_password”,“memberships_notes_tab”,“n/a_2”,“termination_request_it”,“yes_remove”,“yes_remove_kn”,“yes_remove_”]’ is not of type ‘array’’>)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/insightconnect_plugin_runtime-4.2.0-py3.8.egg/insightconnect_plugin_runtime/plugin.py”, line 435, in start_step
step.input.validate(params)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/insightconnect_plugin_runtime-4.2.0-py3.8.egg/insightconnect_plugin_runtime/variables.py”, line 22, in validate
validate(parameters, self.schema)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/jsonschema-3.2.0-py3.8.egg/jsonschema/validators.py”, line 934, in validate
raise error
jsonschema.exceptions.ValidationError: ‘[“password”,“memberships_notes_tab”,“n/a_2”,“termination_request_it”,“yes_remove”,“yes_remove”,“yes_remove”]’ is not of type ‘array’

Failed validating ‘type’ in schema[‘properties’][‘array1’]:
{‘description’: ‘First array’,
‘items’: {‘type’: ‘string’},
‘order’: 1,
‘title’: ‘Array1’,
‘type’: ‘array’}

On instance[‘array1’]:
[“password”,“memberships_notes_tab”,“n/a_2”,“termination_request_it”,“yes_remove”,“yes_remove”,“yes_remove”]