SQL query to check how many vulnerabilities has een fixed for certain time period

SQL query to check how many vulnerabilities has een fixed for certain time period

Could you elaborate on this? Do you mean a query that allows you to filter by time period and see which vulnerabilities have been marked as resolved during that period? That may require Data Warehouse usage, depending on what you’re looking for.

Yes,I did my dataware house setup so how do we do that

The fact_asset_vulnerability_remediation_date table is a good place to start here. It provides the vuln ID and the date for remediation, so you can then join with other tables like dim_vulnerability to see which ones were resolved in whatever time period you’re looking for.

Holly ,

I would need to SQL Query report which shows the Vulnerability title,Remdiation status,hostname

Hi @sdasoji_sdasoji,

Here’s a link to the documentation for the table that @holly_wilsey referenced in the data warehouse. I hope this helps you with writing the query!

https://help.rapid7.com/nexpose/en-us/warehouse/warehouse-schema.html#fact_asset_vulnerability_finding_remediation