InsightConnect Plugin & Workflow Newsletter - February 01, 2021

Plugins

:mailbox_with_mail: Updates :mailbox_with_mail:

Name Version Details
Zscaler 1.3.0 Add Get Blacklist URL action
Elasticsearch 2.0.3 Updated Search Documents action output schema
Proofpoint TAP 1.0.8 Fix finding e-mail in header_from for e-mails addresses with [.]
Shodan 1.1.0 Add example inputs
WHOIS 3.0.1 Clean up help.md formatting
Jira 6.0.4 Update to v4 Python plugin runtime
AbuseIPDB 5.0.4 Update to v4 Python plugin runtime
Microsoft Office365 Email Security 2.2.4 Add example inputs in all actions
Type Converter 1.7.0 New action Array Diff

Workflows

:tada: New Releases :tada:

Name Version Details
Blacklist URLs with Zscaler from Microsoft Teams 1.0.0 Initial workflow
Apply Asset Tag with InsightVM from Slack 1.0.0 Initial workflow

:mailbox_with_mail: Updates :mailbox_with_mail:

Name Version Details
Alert on Presence of Zero Logon Vulnerability with Microsoft Teams 1.0.1 Update Microsoft Teams to version 3.1.0
Send Remediated Vulnerabilities Message in Microsoft Teams from InsightVM 2.0.1 Update Microsoft Teams to version 3.1.0
Alert on New High Risk Vulnerability in InsightVM with Microsoft Teams 1.0.1 Update Microsoft Teams to version 3.1.0
Block Host with Cisco ASA Firewall from Microsoft Teams 1.0.1 Update Microsoft Teams to version 3.1.0
Quarantine Endpoint with Carbon Black EDR from Microsoft Teams 1.0.1 Update Microsoft Teams to version 3.1.0
Quarantine Endpoint with CrowdStrike Falcon from Microsoft Teams 1.0.1 Update Microsoft Teams to version 3.1.0
Enrich CVE with Recorded Future from Microsoft Teams 1.0.1 Update Microsoft Teams to version 3.1.0
Manage Watched Domains with Darktrace from Microsoft Teams 1.0.2 Update documentation
Manage Expiring Vulnerability Exceptions with InsightVM and Microsoft Teams 1.0.1 Update Microsoft Teams to version 3.1.0
Enrich Indicators with OSINT from Microsoft Teams 2.0.1 Update Microsoft Teams to version 3.1.0
Delete Assets with InsightVM from Microsoft Teams 1.0.1 Update Microsoft Teams to version 3.1.0
Quarantine Endpoint with Microsoft Defender ATP from Microsoft Teams 1.0.1 Update Microsoft Teams to version 3.1.0
List All Inactive Assets with InsightVM from Microsoft Teams 1.0.1 Update Microsoft Teams to version 3.1.0
Enrich URLs and Domains with VirusTotal from Microsoft Teams 1.1.1 Update Microsoft Teams to version 3.1.0
Blacklist Hash with Sophos Central from Microsoft Teams 1.0.1 Update Microsoft Teams to version 3.1.0
Blacklist Indicators with Microsoft Defender ATP from Microsoft Teams 1.0.1 Update Microsoft Teams to version 3.1.0
Quarantine Endpoint with CylanceOPTICS from Microsoft Teams 1.0.1 Update Microsoft Teams to version 3.1.0
Check Host Block Status with Cisco ASA from Microsoft Teams 1.0.1 Update Microsoft Teams to version 3.1.0
Quarantine Endpoint with Rapid7 Insight Agent from Microsoft Teams 1.0.1 Update Microsoft Teams to version 3.1.0
Quarantine Endpoint with SentinelOne from Microsoft Teams 1.1.0 Replace the preset text of "change_me" with automatic team and channel name extraction in all Microsoft Teams steps except the first one
Blacklist Hash with Broadcom Symantec Endpoint Protection from Microsoft Teams 1.1.0 Replace the preset text of "change_me" with automatic team and channel name extraction in all Microsoft Teams steps except the first one
Blacklist Indicators with Trend Micro Apex from Microsoft Teams 1.1.0 Replace the preset text of "change_me" with automatic team and channel name extraction in all Microsoft Teams steps except the first one
Quarantine Endpoint with Trend Micro Apex from Microsoft Teams 1.1.0 Replace the preset text of "change_me" with automatic team and channel name extraction in all Microsoft Teams steps except the first one
Blacklist Hash with SentinelOne from Microsoft Teams 1.1.0 Update to use latest SentinelOne and Microsoft Teams plugins
Blacklist Hash with CylancePROTECT from Microsoft Teams 1.1.0 Replace the preset text of "change_me" with automatic team and channel name extraction in all Microsoft Teams steps except the first one
Quarantine Endpoint with Broadcom Symantec Endpoint Protection from Microsoft Teams 1.1.0 Replace the preset text of "change_me" with automatic team and channel name extraction in all Microsoft Teams steps except the first one
Quarantine Endpoint with VMware Carbon Black Cloud from Microsoft Teams 1.1.0 Replace the preset text of "change_me" with automatic team and channel name extraction in all Microsoft Teams steps except the first one
Virtually Patch Vulnerabilities Found by InsightVM with Deep Security 1.1.0 Improve the job run time
Blacklist Hash with SentinelOne from Slack 1.1.0 Update to use latest SentinelOne plugin
Scan Asset with InsightVM from Microsoft Teams 1.1.0 Replace the Settings step with automatic team and channel name extraction in all Microsoft Teams steps except the first one
Block Host with Check Point Firewall from Microsoft Teams 1.0.4 Update workflow to use version 3.1.0 of the Microsoft Teams plugin
Block Host with Fortinet Firewall from Microsoft Teams 1.1.2 Update Microsoft Teams to version 3.1.0
Lookup InsightVM Host Info from Microsoft Teams 1.1.0 Replace the Settings step with automatic team and channel name extraction in all Microsoft Teams steps except the first one
Lookup Vulnerability from Microsoft Teams 1.1.0 Replace the Settings step with automatic team and channel name extraction in all Microsoft Teams steps except the first one
Lookup Exploit with AttackerKB from Microsoft Teams 1.1.0 Replace the preset text of "change_me" with automatic team and channel name extraction in all Microsoft Teams steps except the first one
Check Host Block Status with Check Point Firewall from Microsoft Teams 1.2.0 Replace the preset text of "change_me" with automatic team and channel name extraction in all Microsoft Teams steps except the first one
Check Host Block Status with Palo Alto Firewall from Microsoft Teams 1.2.1 Update Microsoft Teams to version 3.1.0
Block Host with Palo Alto Firewall from Microsoft Teams 1.2.1 Update Microsoft Teams to version 3.1.0
Deploy Patch with HCL BigFix from Microsoft Teams 2.1.0 Replace the preset text of "change_me" with automatic team and channel name extraction in all Microsoft Teams steps except the first one
Check Host Block Status with Fortinet Firewall from Microsoft Teams 1.2.0 Replace the preset text of "change_me" with automatic team and channel name extraction in all Microsoft Teams steps except the first one
Revoke User Session in Azure AD from Microsoft Teams 1.1.0 Replace the preset text of "change_me" with automatic team and channel name extraction in all Microsoft Teams steps except the first one
Enrich URL with Urlscan.io from Microsoft Teams 1.1.0 Replace the preset text of "change_me" with automatic team and channel name extraction in all Microsoft Teams steps except the first one
Post Exchange Phishing Alerts to Microsoft Teams 1.0.3 Update Microsoft Teams to version 3.1.0
Post Office 365 Phishing Alerts to Microsoft Teams 1.0.7 Update Microsoft Teams to version 3.1.0
Geolocate IP Address with IPStack from Microsoft Teams 1.1.0 Replace the preset text of "change_me" with automatic team and channel name extraction in all Microsoft Teams steps except the first one
Enrich File Hash with VirusTotal from Microsoft Teams 1.1.0 Replace the preset text of "change_me" with automatic team and channel name extraction in all Microsoft Teams steps except the first one
Force Password Reset in Active Directory from Microsoft Teams 1.1.1 Update documentation
Unshorten URL from Microsoft Teams 1.1.0 Replace the preset text of "change_me" with automatic team and channel name extraction in all Microsoft Teams steps except the first one
Block Sender in Office 365 from Microsoft Teams 1.1.0 Replace the preset text of "change_me" with automatic team and channel name extraction in all Microsoft Teams steps except the first one
Find and Delete Emails in Office 365 from Microsoft Teams 1.1.0 Replace the preset text of "change_me" with automatic team and channel name extraction in all Microsoft Teams steps except the first one
Office 365 Enrichment 1.1.0 Workflow improvements